- Is it only the aortic valve, how are my other valves?
- What symptoms of aortic valve Stenosis/ Regurgitation would push me towards having my valve repaired?
- How common is Aortic valve Regurgitation/Stenosis?
- Is it only the Aortic valve, how are my other valves?
- Can you be specific, which type of mitral valve disease do I have?
- How common is mitral valve Regurgitation/Stenosis?
- Is it only the mitral valve, how are my other valves?
- Does mitral valve disease make having other valve defects more likely?
- How is mitral valve Regurgitation/ Stenosis monitored over time?
- What changes happen to the heart after having mitral Regurgitation/ Stenosis over time?
- What are the treatment options for mitral valve disease?
Bicuspid Valve & Tricuspid
- What is the difference between Bicuspid and Tricuspid?
- Is my valve bicuspid? If so, how does this predispose me to aortic stenosis?
- What are the symptoms of Endocarditis?
- What specifically caused my endocarditis?
- Can endocarditis affect my other organs such as my kidneys, brain, lungs and skin?
- What factors are you considering in determining the timing and type of cardiac surgery for my endocarditis?
- For how long do I need to take antibiotics for endocarditis?
- What are the side-effects of these antibiotics?
- Is endocarditis different when it affects prosthetic valves as compared with native heart valves?
- Should I take antibiotics before dental procedures to prevent endocarditis?
- Should I restrict my physical activity because of endocarditis?